While you watch firework photos I'd recommend you this music:
Handel - Water Music & Royal Fireworks (Jacques Loussier Trio)
*More than 1.5 million people watched the NYE fireworks at the harbour.
* There were 11,000 shells, 25,000 shooting comets and 100,000 pyrotechnic effects in the fireworks.
* 12 computers will manage the fireworks display and sync music in time with the show.
* More than 60km of wires and cables link the launch computers.
* Midnight fireworks were launched from seven barges, jet-skis, the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
* Sydney's New Year's Eve celebrations cost $7.2 million, with $750,000 going on fireworks.
January 4th, 2015
Viewed 143 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/17/2022 at 6:29 AM